Tested to comply with the latest UL Standard (60601-1) for Electrical Medical Devices , the AirPal Air Supply powers your patient transfer and positioning needs with a high volume/low pressure source of airflow.
- 1100W UL Certified Electrical Medical Device – Compliant with UL-60601-1. Also compliant with CSA and CE.
- Integrated cord holder and bed/stretcher hook – permits the air supply to be attached to and transported with any stretcher.
- Washable and reusable 2 micron filter keeps airflow contaminant free.
- Hospital grade design – Stainless steel filter enclosure and smooth surfaces facilitate cleaning. A GMPJ double insulated grounded Hospital Grade 3 Prong Cord means easy internal approval for use.
- Includes flexible 6 foot hose which is easily connected to the AirPal Platform without use of Velcro® (a known skin abrasion and infection control vector). A non-magnetic custom length hose is available as an accessory for use in an MRI environment.
- Special diffpatient design allows operation without need to “muffle” for noise suppression (when compared to competitive designs). This means the Air Supply can be operated independent of enclosures or totes or other noise suppression means.
- Compact design and light weight – H10.75” X W9.5” and 8.2lbs or 9.6lbs w/cord. Makes storage and portability simple.
Visit our AirPal Education Page to access education material and our online learning module.