Designed by Physical Therapists for Therapists the advanced MedCare Walking Sling offers the comfort, support, and adjustability to mobilize your patients safely.
Walking Vest Features
- Constructed from polyester that will not rip called RipStop Polyester.
- Harness includes non-slip fabric that keeps the belt in a low position without riding up.
- Fabric construction allows a slight stretch to enable a contoured fit for many body types.
- Built in antimicrobial technology prevents the grown of fungus, mold, and mildew reducing risk of stains and odors.
- Universal Connection with 4 point sling bars or 2 point sling bars that use a hook and loop connection for both overhead lifts and mobile lifts.
- High level of adjustability enables you to customize the fit for each patient.
- The leg harnesses are detachable and can be easily removed or added.
- This advanced Walking Vest prevents groin discomfort that is seen by other walking vests or slings.
- There are handles around the Walking Vest that enable caregiver assistance and guidance if needed.
- All sizes offer a 600 pound weight capacity.
MedCare Walking Sling Sizing and Fit:
Vest Size / Color / Part No. / Waist Size (vest) / Leg Size (strap)
- Small / Black / SPH-402510 / 26-36 inches / 12-24 inches
- Medium / Blue / SPH-402511 / 36-48 inches / 18-30 inches
- Large / Yellow / SPH-402512 / 48-60 inches / 24-36 inches
- X-Large / White / SPH-402513 / 60-72 inches / 30-42 inches
- XX-Large / Red / SPH-402514 / 72-84 inches / 36-48 inches
- Bariatric / Purple / SPH-402515 / 84-96 inches / 42-54 inches
Watch the Walking Vest training video below and Get a Quote!