SPH Medical’s Patient Specific Disposable Slings and Belts are designed to be used by a single patient and help reduce the risk of cross-contamination. Although they are manufactured to be disposable, they can be used multiple times on the same patient. All sizes are rated to hold over 1,000 lbs. Once washed, patient specific slings are no longer safe to use with patients. Safe Patient Handling is important to prevent injuries to both patients and caregivers. SPH Medical’s broad portfolio of single patient use disposable slings and belts help make patient lifting safer for everyone involved.
- SPH-600028: Small Sling w/ Head Support
- SPH-600030: Medium Sling w/ Head Support
- SPH-600032: Large Sling w/ Head Support
- SPH-600034: X-Large Sling w/ Head Support
- SPH-600036: Bariatric Sling w/ Head Support
Size/Strap Color Weight
- Small (Black) 0–100 lbs.
- Medium (Blue) 100–210 lbs.
- Large (Yellow) 210–300 lbs.
- X-Large (White) 310–450 lbs.
- Bariatric (Purple) 450–1000 lbs.