The Air Transfer System Motor is a key component of the Air Powered Lateral Transfer and Positioning System.
Air Transfer System Motor Features
- New Motor Design to rapidly inflate your Air Powered Lateral Transfer System.
- Compact design and light weight the motor is portable and can be used with the the Single Patient use or reusable Air Transfer Mattresses.
- Compatible with most leading Air Transfer Mattresses already in use in hospitals today.
- Low upfront cost and easy to maintain.
- Each Air Supply or Blower includes the hose and power cord.
- A convenient strap allows you to organize the power cord for easy access and transport.
- Can hang on a bed or transport stretcher using the arms on the back of the Air Supply.
- Maximum Patient Weight of SPH Medical’s Air Transfer Mattress is 1000 lbs. Dual Air Supplies can be used for patients over 600 lbs to improve efficiency of transfer.