Altapure AP-4 Disinfection System
In the age of COVID-19, providing patients with a safe, sterile environment is more critical than ever. The Altapure AP-4 disinfection system provides total room disinfection across areas of up to 5,000 cubic feet. In 50 minutes or less, the device can sterilize an entire patient room – and the room can be occupied again immediately after use. This advanced ultrasonic product delivers a dense cloud of submicron fog droplets averaging 0.69 microns in size, providing complete coverage and treatment of all exposed surfaces across treatment areas. One-touch deployment ensures easy setup by a single person, and wireless controls allow for remote operation and monitoring.
The dense, submicron aerosol emitted by the AP-4 system provides gas-like performance for the three-dimensional coverage and treatment of large areas, including long vertical and horizontal runs; complicated geometric spaces; multiple connected areas and various surfaces, including any objects or equipment within the treatment area. As a result, this device provides total room disinfection. Independent research verifies that this disinfection system achieves a 100% kill of C. difficile and other pathogens as well as bacteria, viruses, spores and funguses like C. auris. Complete coverage accuracy is ensured without any direct human interaction, ensuring the safety of residents and caregivers alike.
A single, compact unit, this Altapure disinfection system includes an aerosol generator and a vapor removal system. The automated vent cover system clears the air in the room quickly after treatment, allowing residents to return to their rooms immediately after the process is complete. As a result, disinfection can be achieved with minimal interruption of daily activities.
This cleverly designed total room disinfection system is controlled via a small, lightweight, handheld control tablet. This wireless tablet control is operated via a convenient touchscreen and displays current system status, including fluid levels. It is compatible with thermal paper printers, so you can perform cycle validations as needed. Best of all, the wireless control tablet is easy and economical to replace in the event that it is damaged or lost. Thanks to this handheld device, the disinfection system can be operated and monitored from outside the treatment area, further enhancing its disinfection capabilities – an especially valid concern during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This disinfection system was designed with ease of use in mind. It offers true one-touch deployment technology, allowing it to be moved and set up with ease by a single person. It also ensures closed-loop control of the entire treatment process, with one or more of Handicare’s patented HVAC ventilation control and covers integrated into its design. This allows residents to return to treated areas immediately after the process is finished, keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Average Particle Size: 0.69 microns
- Dimensions: 52 inches long by 25 inches wide by 44 inches high
- Construction: All food-grade materials
- Power: 100-120VAC/20A 50/60Hz – all standard input options are available
- Treatment Area: Up to 5,000 cubic feet per machine
- Warranty: One years parts and labor
- Patient Room Turn-Time: 50 minutes or less
- Ingredients: 0.88% H2O2, 0.18% PAA
- Life Cycle: 100,000 hospital deployments without damage
- Wireless control and data reporting
- Meets EPA definition for Hospital Disinfection, Sporicide
- Closed-loop control
- One-touch deployment
- Achieves 100% kill of pathogens, bacteria, spores, viruses and funguses
- Residue-free process
- Complete coverage accuracy
- Extremely thin film deposition
- Automated vent cover system
- Operate and monitor process from outside treated space
- Three-dimensional coverage and treatment for areas of up to 5,000 cubic feet, including connected areas, complex geometries and long horizontal and vertical runs
Contact SPH Medical to discuss high level disinfection in your facility.