SPH Medical Can Delivery Disinfection Wipes to Your Facility
- Reusable bucket has an airtight lid to keep your wipes saturated, avoid contamination and reduce staff exposure to the chemicals.
- Wipers easily absorb the cleaning solution while remaining durable to handle your daily cleaning needs.
- Each coreless roll pulls from the center – perfect for feeding wipers through the sanitizing kit bucket lid.
- The cleaner/sanitizer is a proprietary blended cleaner and solution (2-in-1 product)
- FDA, EPA and NSF D2 approved
- Packets are pre-portioned for easy chemical dilution, no measuring required
SPH- 94400WC SanitizingWipe Kit Plus:WiperRoll (300Wipes) & Sanitizer/CleanerPacket
SPH- 94400 SanitizingWipe Kit Plus:WiperRoll (300Wipes) (No cleaner solution)
SPH- 74491WC SanitizingWipe Kit Plus Refill:WiperRoll & Sanitizer/CleanerPacket Each
SPH- 74491 SanitizingWipe Kit Plus Refill:WiperRoll (No cleaner solution) Each
Sanitizing Wipe Kit Plus
- FDA (HBD) Approved White Bucket w/Lid (7.375” High x 7.8125” in Diameter)
- Dry Wiper Roll: 300 Airlaid Cellulose-Based Wipers (6.8” x 6”)
- Sanitizer & Cleaner Packet
- Instruction/OSHA Sheet & Bucket Label
- 150 Kits Per Pallet
Sanitizing Wipe Kit Plus Refill
- 6 Dry Wiper Rolls: 300 Airlaid Cellulose-Based Wipers (6.8” x 6”) Per Roll
- 6 Sanitizer & Cleaner Packets
- Instruction/OSHA Sheet
- Shipping Box: 13.3” x 20” x 7.6” • 84 Cases (of 6 rolls) Per Pallet
If you would like more information about the disinfection wipes or need NIOSH Certified N95 Masks please contact us.
The Makrite NIOSH N95 Mask is available in several models including the FDA rated Surgical Mask 9500-N95 found here, and the Makrite Sekura-N95 a comfortable mask that provides another fit option. We are shipping Masks to our hospital customers now.
Visit the CDC website for more information about Environmental Disinfection.