COVID-19 Disinfection Services
COVID-19 “Corona Virus” – Pathogens Can Survive On Surfaces For Months
Just like COVID-19 “Corona Virus”, most common pathogens can survive on surfaces for months. These deadly super bugs can become a continuous source of transmission. As such, regular, preventative surface disinfection is recommended. Wiping surfaces and contaminate hands, equipment, and other surfaces.
SPH Medical offers several advanced solutions that can be customized to suit the specific needs of each facility.
With years of experience in infection prevention and total room decontamination, SPH Medical offers a customized solution:
- On demand emergency decontamination service
- Scheduled disinfection services weekly / monthly
Our trained team of experts provide the total solution:
- Facility Assessment
- Total Area Disinfection using EPA and FDA approved surface disinfectants approved for food service areas and validated to kill C. diff spores, norovirus, and more.
- Experience with large area environmental decontamination
- Multiple environmental certifications
Here are examples of markets we serve :
- LTC Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Medical Offices & Clinics
- Education & Daycare
- Athletic Facilities
- Veterinary & Animal Facilities
- EMS, Fire & Police
- Commercial Properties: Offices
- Research Labs
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Correctional Facilities
- Government Facilities
- Residential Properties
Comprehensive Solutions for Eliminating COVID-19 Corona Virus, C. diff and More
SPH Medical provides biological decontamination services that protect people and businesses from harmful bacteria, viruses, and odors. We offer EPA-Validated Enhanced Disinfection Solutions that save clients time and money.
Custom Treatment Options
Your disinfection issues are unique and demand a solution that closely matches your needs. Our approach is to help you select the best combination of methods that ﬁt your requirements rather than trying to use a “one size ﬁts all” method. As a result, our custom services closely match your unique requirements and avoid excess time, waste and unnecessary costs.
- Electrostatic Spraying – Utilizing 2 Min Dwell Time for C. difficile and Coronavirus kill – The newest treatment method that has rapidly gained acceptance in many industries requiring the highest efficacy. Hydrogen Peroxide Dry Fogging is a cost-effective enhanced disinfection method that reaches into every nook and cranny of rooms, cupboards and vehicles that traditional cleaning methods miss.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Dry Fogging – This is a versatile, cost-effective treatment method where disinfectants have the ability to uniformly coat surfaces including the underside, backside and crevasses of objects that traditional spraying methods miss. Electrostatic Spraying delivers enhanced disinfection with fast turnaround times to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Extended Protection – Unfortunately, after decontaminating an area, microbial growth can immediately resume along with the return of harmful contaminates and reoccurring odors. With our extended anti-microbial treatment, protection remains for an extended period from a wide range of harmful contaminates. Our protective coating, minimizes the ability for harmful microbes to grow and multiply. Achieve proven results with SPH Medical’s unique combination of EPA & FDA approved, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and non-hazardous disinfectant solutions.
We have a Cost Effective Non-Bleach Alternative:
At SPH Medical our non-bleach disinfectants leave no harmful or corrosive residues behind and do not require rinsing or wiping and leaves no undesirable film on surfaces.
We provide free onsite assessments to identify key areas at greatest risk for contamination. SPH Medical offers Certified Personnel. A Certified Commercial Applicator as mandated by OSHA manages all of our services. SPH Medical offers Flexible Solutions and Plans to fit your business needs and budget.
Please contact SPH Medical to discuss your specific needs and we will help you put a site specific plan in place to disinfect your facility!