Introducing the EVA Mobility Platform Walker with Pneumatic Height Adjustment – the ultimate support for post-op patients during early walking exercises. Often referred to as a “Cardiac Walker,” this innovative mobility aid is designed to provide maximum comfort and stability, ensuring a safe and effective rehabilitation process.
Also known as a “Cardiac Walker,” this innovative device offers standard pneumatic height adjustment or optional electric height adjustment (see the EVA Mobility Walker Electric Page), ergonomic width-adjustable padded armrests, and durable construction to ensure maximum comfort and stability. The EVA Height Adjustable Walker for a reliable and comfortable solution that assists patients in regaining their mobility and independence. With Multiple options available you’ll be sure to find the right fit for your hospital or home care needs.
See below for Hospital, and Home Care models with optional accessories and the Small/Youth size option. Request a Quote for EVA Mobility Walker today!
EVA Walker Features:
- Ergonomically designed padded, molded arm pads featuring sculpted forearm cutouts to prevent arms from sliding off
- Width adjustable and easily cleaned arm pads, perfect for institutions with multiple users
- Comfortable round-shaped, forward-facing handgrips for an improved ergonomic grip
- Conveniently located height adjust lever mechanism under the front armrest support frame
- Durable welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish
- Non-marring casters with step-on wheel locks
- Adjustable width between armrests (12″-19″)
- Step-on locking brakes on two rear casters (Handbrake model includes a locking brake on the hand grips)
- Adult Pneumatic adjusts from 35 1/2″ – 51″ (89/129cm), accommodating users up to 6’5″/198cm tall
- Includes standard handgrips
- Weight capacity: 333 lbs.
Part Numbers and Descriptions:
EVA Walkers for Hospitals include a wider base (31.5″/80CM) for wheelchair access and a longer wheel base of 30″ from front to back.
- Non-Powered EVA Walker for Hospitals
- Standard Casters (SPH83502)
- Directional Casters (SPH83507)
- Handbrake Casters (SPH83510)
EVA Walker for HOME includes a narrower base width of (27.5″/70CM) for narrower hallways and a shorter wheel base of 28″ from front to back.
- Non-Powered EVA Walker for HOME
- Standard Casters (SPH83531)
- Directional Casters (SPH83534)
- Handbrake Casters (SPH83509)
- Youth/Small EVA Walker (SPH83540)
- Optional IV Pole with mounting bracket SPH83615
- O2 tank holder: SPH83617
- Front Basket with bracket: SPH83537
Choose the EVA Walker with Electric Height Adjustment for a reliable and comfortable solution to assist patients in regaining their mobility and independence.
Choose Directional Casters to help with steering. This is especially helpful in hospitals and rehabilitation centers when walking patients in a hallway.
Pneumatic Walkers with Directional Steering Casters
Steering Casters enhance the user’s ability to control the direction of the EVA Support Walker. Caster brakes are exclusively located on the front casters. The front brakes are engaged when helping a patient stand or get in or out of the walker. The rear casters are the directional locks that enable the walker to maintain a straight line when moving forward. This means that when engaged the rear casters lock in straight line with the frame and prevent the walker from drifting sideways. For some patients that have difficulty walking in a straight line this can be especially helpful! The locked casters can also be disengaged to enable a 360-degree swivel and tight turns. The caregiver can Step ON the rear casters to lock the wheels for directional tracking/ Then click the caster locks off to unlock the directional tracking.
The EVA Mobility Walker offers unparalleled support and comfort to post-op patients during their early walking exercises. Its adjustable features and ergonomic design ensure a customizable experience tailored to individual needs, promoting safe patient handling and effective rehabilitation. Don’t miss out on this innovative mobility aid that fosters independence and confidence in patients during their recovery journey. Order your EVA Walker today through SPH Medical, your trusted partner in early patient mobility and safe patient handling solutions. Experience the benefits of the EVA Mobility Walker and invest in the well-being of patients by working with SPH Medical to mobilize your patients.
Purchase the EVA Mobility Walker for your hospital or care facility today request a quote for multiple units and submit a Purchase Order.
Note: Estimated shipping and delivery dates will be provided after your order has been placed and accepted.