For bariatric patients
Pollux is a safe, high-performance and portable freestanding lift stand which, in combination with two rails and two ceiling lift units, functions as a stationary patient lift system for bariatric patients. Pollux is an ideal solution for occasional lifting needs in a specific location, or where it is not possible to install a permanent rail system on the ceiling.
Low weight and high loading capacity
Pollux is made of aluminum, which makes it light in relation to its large loading capacity (up to 600 kg/1320 lbs). The design is both compact and discreet while at the same time making Pollux one of the sturdiest freestanding lift stands on the market.
Easy to assemble, move and store
Pollux is very easy to assemble and disassemble and therefore easy to move to locations where there is a need for lifting.
Flexible width and height of the lifting area
With Pollux, you can create many safe and flexible lifting solutions that are ideally adapted for all settings and for bariatric patients. The rails are ordered separately, which allows you to choose the rail length and thereby adapt the lift stand’s width and the lifting area to optimally meet lifting needs in different settings. With the locking handles on the uprights, the height can easily be set at three different positions to adapt the lift stand’s height and the lifting range according to the specific situation and lifting needs. With the same lift stand, it is also possible to perform both low and very high lifts.
- Compact and discreet design
- Very stable construction
- Extremely strong, for patients weighing up to 600 kg/1320 lbs
- Aluminum for low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble, with the locking handles available as an accessory, no tools are needed
- Easy to move and store
- Rails available in different lengths
- Easy setting of height
- Flexible width (lifting area) and height (lifting range)
- For use with different types of ceiling lift units
- Safe and flexible lifting solutions for all settings and for bariatric patients
- Ceiling lift units and many lifting accessories are available in the SystemRoMedic™ Lifting range