Pliable support for patients with deformities
FlexibleSling is a sling that meets the need for a lot of support and, in a flexible way, follows the contours of the body and gives the patient a sense of security. FlexibleSling is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and especially for patients with deformities and patients who need extra head support. FlexibleSling can also be used for lifting from a recumbent position on the floor. FlexibleSling is available in two versions and several sizes, all for patients weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
FlexibleSling is also available with undivided leg supports and with undivided leg supports and commode opening.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the patient does not sit on the lifting sling
- High back; the patient is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- Made of airy polyester net and can therefore be left in a wheelchair, moulded seat or similar after completed transfer
- Follows the shape of the body
- Particularly suitable for patients in moulded seats
- FlexibleSling with divided leg supports is available with or without reinforced leg supports
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation Accessories for individual adaptation are available.