Standard model for patients with good head stability
BasicSling is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and when the patient has poor torso stability but good head stability.
BasicSling is available in several different materials, versions and sizes, all for patients weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the patient does not sit on the lifting sling
- Shoulder-high back; the patient is supported from the tailbone up to the shoulders and under the legs
- Upright seated posture
- Standard model, suits most patients with good head stability
- BasicSling in polyester net is available with or without reinforced leg supports
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs.
Accessories for individual adaptation are available.